I’m From: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, Earth.
My Favorite Artists are: Genndy Tartakovsky (Samurai Jack, Dexters Labratory), Bill Waterson (calvin and Hobbs), Mike Judge (Office Space, King of the Hill), Nicholas Gurwitch (The Perry Bible Fellowship).
The Queens art scene is: Hard to find, but worth the look.
I find Inspiration: in coffee.
Never: Not Finish!
Next Project: More cartoons, a Website overhaul and animated shorts!
My favorite artists are: El Greco, Titian.
- Right now my work is: Drawings and painting, figurative with abstract elements
- I love Queens because: This has been my home since I moved to NYC many years ago. Loved the multicultural aspect of Queens then and still do now.
- When I was a kid: I created things all the time, play areas, drawings etc
- I find inspiration in: So many around that I see
- Do: Try to set aside time to relax and have fun
- Don’t: Get caught up with people’s negativity
- Dream Project: Creating more public Artwork, sight specific in which you take into account the community in which the work is to be located
website pablotauler.blogspot.com Instagram: pablotauler
I’m from: Corona, Queens, New York
- My favorite artists are: Jenny Saville, Cindy Sherman, Lucien Freud, John Singer Sargent, Gustav Klimt
- The Queen’s art scene is: Constantly modernizing and echoing the extreme diversity of it’s neighborhoods
- I find inspiration in: People, their stories and Loves
- Always: Love and Open your Heart
- Never: Judge Harshly or be Unkind
- Next Project: Triptych based on images of Sophia Loren
- I’m from: Astoria, NY.
- My favorite artists are: Way too many to list.
- The Queen’s art scene is: Finally making its mark.
- I find inspiration in: Life’s shifting light, mood, sounds and music.
- Always: Search for truth.
- Never: Follow the crowd.
- Next Project: Digital collage via mobile device.
I’m from: Dallas, Texas
- My favorite artists are: Karl Mullen, Alice Neel, and Toshiko Okanoue
- The Queen’s art scene is: On the rise
- I find inspiration in: Psychoanalytic theory and practice; Vintage furniture and fabrics; Koresh Dance Company
- Always: Collaborate
- Never: Stop talking
- Next Project: Curating the Philadelphia School of Psychoanalysis with artists from the tri-state area.
website: www.centennialwomanart.squarespace.com instagram: Centennialwomanart