- My favorite artists are: Frida Kahlo, Salvador Dali
- Right now my work is: Ever evolving into new and wonderful subject matters. I am currently obsessed with early 1900 tattooed side show artists and World War II gas masks.
- I love Queens because: it is ever evolving, while maintaining its original character and charm.
- When I was a kid: I would sit for hours coloring in my drawings, making them as vibrant as possible with anything I could get my hands on…including any crayons found, my moms pens, highlighters, even the white out didn’t get away unscathed.
- I find inspiration in : my everyday life, everyone I come in contact with, the vibrant and energetic pulse of this wonderful city, the painted clouds in sky during the fall, the happiest moments and the most earth shattering times. All of it.
- Do: try to find beauty in the most random and obscure things. Laugh often.
- Don’t: take life so seriously.
- Dream Project: collaborating with other artists and bring life to something otherwise forgotten