· – My favorite artists are: Dali, Max Ernst, Magritte, Marcel Duchamp, Matisse, Robert Rauschonberg, Francis Alÿs, and many more.
· – Right now my work is: about “in-betweenness,” transition, and multi-dimensionality. I mix and fuse contrasting elements, visual languages, media, and techniques in order to portray my perception of the complex and multi-layered nature of Reality
· – I love Queens because: Queens was my first experience of USA and it remained my home and workplace for last nine years
· – When I was a kid: I used to have very intensive dreams, which later inspired my art
· – I find inspiration in: everything around me, nature, cosmos, philosophy, music
· – Do: believe in miracles
· – Don’t: give up before trying
· – Dream Project: Large-scale interactive installation in a museum setting